Monday 26 February 2018

Ikamva le Zintombi - Women Empowerment through Hiking

Nolwandle  Radebe Masekela - Founder of Ikamva Le Zintombi
While I’m in no position or fit enough for hiking, Ikamva le Zintombi was not about to make any excuses or allow the weather to spoil their plan to hike into success. 
The ladies had so much fun, trusted each other through the rails and most importantly, empowerment took place. 
Take a look at the pictures below.

The Starting Point
Happy Girls are the prettiest 

Good Energy

Sharing is Caring

I don't know how she got there but I love the spirit!!

Yes Girl!!!!

Still looking Fresh 

Still on it

See the Excitement .. Yesss!!

The courage...Jeez!!!
They made it
This looks like one of the best experience and best way to network.
Thandazo Mabena - Founder of Ikusasa Lethu

Here’s what Thandazo Mabena had to say about the experience ...

“Lesson learned: 
Hiking is just like the situations we face/come across every day. You can't run away from them but face have to them because it's not permanent; in order to overcome you must feel the pain, conquer and have a testimony afterwards.


Some of us wanted to give up but because it was impossible to go back, we were forced to go forward and guess what? We conquered QUEENS!!! 


After I've learned that I did 7km I shed a tear of joy. I MADE IT!!! Now I know what to do when I'm faced with a pressing calamity that looks like a wall in my life.

I love you my beautiful sisters….POWER_HOUSE QUEEN !!!


With such masses of women supporting each other, then nothing can stop women from succeeding, become better mothers, leaders of this world and role models to every girl child out there. 

What a great start Ikamva le Zintombi, we truly support your movement. 

Follow Ikamva le Zintombi on Facebook and be part of the of the movement.


Flourishing Empowered Women
http://flowrishingtheewomen.blogspot.com
IG: @flowrishingwomen @milkflow
Twitter: @milkflows

No comments:

Post a Comment