Tuesday 12 July 2016

Be That Woman

 

A woman who walks in purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities.
Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her.

 

Don’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself nor let people mistreat you.
Don’t respond to people who dictate to you or try to bring you down.

 
If you fall, rise up even stronger, be a survivor, a warrior and not a victim.Be in control of your life for there is nothing you can’t achieve.
 

A strong woman can handle other strong women. Be a strong woman who acknowledges Divine Flourishing Women.

Other women are not my competition. I stand with them.

Be That Woman

Flowrish with Divine Absolute Women!!!!

 

 
 


 
Flourishing Empowered Women
http://flowrishingtheewomen.blogspot.com
IG: @milkflow twitter: @milkflows




6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to The Come UP!!! Salute Queen Flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen My Friend....

    Let all the Strong and Flowrishing Women stand together and build each other. I always knew that God brought you into My Life for a reason and purpose. I'm with you AS A STRONG, FLOWRISHING WOMEN...

    ReplyDelete