Monday 18 July 2016

Women Strengthen Each Other





Yesterday I came across a friend’s update on social media throwing shade at another woman. I wasn’t impressed as I know both ladies and the power they both have to make an impact in this world.

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty

Each of us can look back upon someone who made a great difference in our lives, someone whose wisdom or simple acts of caring made an impression upon us. In all likelihood it was someone who sought no recognition for their deed other than the joy of knowing that, by their hand, another's life had been made better.

I have been fortunate enough to know a few of these selfless and worthy human beings. If people wanted strength in numbers, we would be more united than weak and divided.

An African proverb says, “If you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together.” I would be nowhere at all if it weren’t for my sisters. With Divine Flouring women, I began to understand that when a significant group of people also know and understand the power of the greater whole, it strengthens all of us: I am far better with you. I’m much stronger and have multiplied my resources. When I’m together with all these people in a room, I can do anything. That is truly empowerment.

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself. Part of our survival instinct is to help each other. It's time for all of us to get connected, reach out and lift up each other. The more freely we share, the more bountiful are our gifts.

It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.

STOP COMPETING WITH EACH OTHER AND EMPOWER ONE ANOTHER!!!



Flourishing Empowered Women
http://flowrishingtheewomen.blogspot.com
IG: @milkflow twitter: @milkflows

flow@lourelcholdings.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment